Description du projet
Project of a narrow three-bedroom prefab bungalow
Project of a one-storey prefabricated ceramic house suitable for a narrow plot. The advantage of the project is a separate toilet, which can also serve as a technical room and another room that will serve as abathroom. The living room is connected to the kitchen, and the time spent in the kitchen is also spent with other household members.
- Built-up area: 97.50 m²
- Number of bedrooms: 3
- Separate toilet: yes
- Separate kitchen: no
- Terrace: not included
- Floor area:
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Garage: no
- The projects can be adapted to your specifications – Contact us!
Contact us! 8:00 – 16:00
Send us an email!
Are you looking for something else?
- Large U-shaped bungalow with double garage – No.29
- Two bedroom ceramic bungalow with one bedroom- No.93
- Three-bedroom family house with large chamber – No.37
- Project of a narrow three-bedroom prefab bungalow – No.36
- Favorite family house project with three bedrooms – No.31
- 5 bedroom bungalow with rectangular floor plan – No.34
- Project of a three-bedroom house on a narrow plot – No.18
- Three bedroom bungalow with separate bedroom from the rooms – No.41
- Project of a narrow three-room bungalow in the shape of a rectangle – No.47
- Five bedroom bungalow, which is known from the New Housing show – No.40
- Small bungalow for narrow plot, garden house – No.14