Description du projet
Four-bedroom prefab family house suitable as a cottage
Three-room low-energy family house is one of the favourite economically advantageous family ceramic house with excellent L shaped layout . Thanks to its layout and two bedrooms, it is suitable for first time buyers. If you are looking for a home with a built-up area of up to 90m², then this ceramic prefab house is the ideal solution for you.
- Built-up area: 97.58 m²
- Number of bedrooms: 3
- Separate toilet: no
- Separate kitchen: partially
- Terrace: not included
- Floor area:
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Garage: no
- The projects can be adapted to your specifications – Contact us!
Contact us! 8:00 – 16:00
Send us an email!
Are you looking for something else?
- Large U-shaped bungalow with double garage – No.29
- Two bedroom ceramic bungalow with one bedroom- No.93
- Three-bedroom family house with large chamber – No.37
- Project of a narrow three-bedroom prefab bungalow – No.36
- Favorite family house project with three bedrooms – No.31
- 5 bedroom bungalow with rectangular floor plan – No.34
- Project of a three-bedroom house on a narrow plot – No.18
- Three bedroom bungalow with separate bedroom from the rooms – No.41
- Project of a narrow three-room bungalow in the shape of a rectangle – No.47
- Five bedroom bungalow, which is known from the New Housing show – No.40
- Small bungalow for narrow plot, garden house – No.14