Description du projet
Favorite family house project with three bedrooms
A one-storey prefabricated ceramic house, with the maximum effective use of built-up and utility area. You can find a successful project of a three-bedroom house built all over Slovakia. It is available in various variants, from the smallest with a built-up area of only 80m2. The rooms are large enough for both children and visitors. The shared kitchen with the living room will give you moments when preparing your Sunday lunch and cooking your evening pudding while watching your favourite series. There is the possibility of adding a pantry or utility room.
- Built-up area: 103.20 m²
- Number of bedrooms: 3
- Separate toilet: no
- Separate kitchen: no
- Terrace: not included
- Floor area:
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Garage: no
- The projects can be adapted to your specifications – Contact us!
Contact us! 8:00 – 16:00
Send us an email!
Are you looking for something else?
- Large U-shaped bungalow with double garage – No.29
- Two bedroom ceramic bungalow with one bedroom- No.93
- Three-bedroom family house with large chamber – No.37
- Project of a narrow three-bedroom prefab bungalow – No.36
- Favorite family house project with three bedrooms – No.31
- 5 bedroom bungalow with rectangular floor plan – No.34
- Project of a three-bedroom house on a narrow plot – No.18
- Three bedroom bungalow with separate bedroom from the rooms – No.41
- Project of a narrow three-room bungalow in the shape of a rectangle – No.47
- Five bedroom bungalow, which is known from the New Housing show – No.40
- Small bungalow for narrow plot, garden house – No.14