Description du projet
5-room bungalow with rectangular floor plan
Project of 5-room bungalow with rectangular floor plan/layout. The house is elegantly divided into day and night part. Visitors enter through a spacious corridor directly into the living room connected to the kitchen. Other residents thus rest undisturbed in their rooms along with the bathroom. Thanks to 4 bedrooms, it is also suitable for a larger family, but at the same time, it is energy efficient. Terrace with year-round use can be from both sides of the house, adapted to the location of construction and orientation.
- Built-up area: 134.40 m²
- Number of bedrooms: 4
- Separate toilet: no
- Separate kitchen: partially
- Terrace: not included
- Floor area:
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Garage: no
- The projects can be adapted to your specifications – Contact us!
Contact us! 8:00 – 16:00
Send us an email!
Are you looking for something else?
- Large U-shaped bungalow with double garage – No.29
- Two bedroom ceramic bungalow with one bedroom- No.93
- Three-bedroom family house with large chamber – No.37
- Project of a narrow three-bedroom prefab bungalow – No.36
- Favorite family house project with three bedrooms – No.31
- 5 bedroom bungalow with rectangular floor plan – No.34
- Project of a three-bedroom house on a narrow plot – No.18
- Three bedroom bungalow with separate bedroom from the rooms – No.41
- Project of a narrow three-room bungalow in the shape of a rectangle – No.47
- Five bedroom bungalow, which is known from the New Housing show – No.40
- Small bungalow for narrow plot, garden house – No.14