Healthy living, prefabricated ceramic house suitable also for allergy sufferers
Do you know what is the best-prefabricated house and what material is the right one if you want to live ecologically and healthy? Does it have to be a luxury for allergy sufferers to live in a healthy home?
Health comes first
The construction industry continually comes up with innovations in building materials and construction technologies. Prefabricated house is a phenomenon that does not need to be introduced. The way of building a prefabricated building is known to everyone, and slowly this type of construction is overtaking traditional systems. The advantages of prefabrication are undeniable. The speed of production and construction of a bare house, higher degree of preparation of walls for finishing, strict quality control in production of the walls, and shorter completion time. All of these factors save time and money.
In addition to the advantages of prefabricated house which mainly beneft the budget and thus the total price of the house, it is also neccessary not to forget our health.
Iným, pre naše zdravie ešte dôležitejším faktorom, je ekologický charakter použitého materiálu a jeho vplyv na naše zdravie. Jednou z najhodnotnejších vlastností SW technológie a to práve z pohľadu nového štýlu pre bývanie, je samotný charakter a pôvod použitých komponentov a materiálov. SW keramické domy sa vyrábajú na Slovensku a iba z materiálov na báze neškodných prírodných surovín. Takýto ekologický spôsob bývania nás vracia ku správnym tradíciám – k bližšiemu vzťahu k prírode a k ceneniu si vlastného zdravia.
The use of only natural materials guarantees us that the premises will be free of any subsequent effects from the action of various chemical materials, which are used, for example, in timber frame houses. The style of living, which is directed towards maximum ecology and ideal environmental aspects, creates truly healthy living.. Without increasing the price you will get a healthy house without negative effects on your health.
How do you protect your health by choosing the right material when building our home, the most valuable thing we have? Order a ceramic house!
- Six-story storeyed house with balcony – No.7
- Three-bedroom house with a square layout – No.32
- Three-bedroom family house with large chamber – No.37
- Duplex semi-detached house – No.9
- Medium-sized two-storey family house – No.6
- Two bedroom bungalow available in stock – No.94
- Two-room bungalow of square shape – No.38
- Bungalow with garage and four bedrooms – No.44
- Project of a narrow three-bedroom prefab bungalow – No.36
- Large two bedroom bungalow with hip roof – No.11
- Three bedroom bungalow with garage – č.28
- Two storey house with double garage – No.51
- Large three-storey house – No.1
- Two-storey terraced family house – No.8
- Favorite two-storey family house – No.5
- Large bungalow square shape – No.46
- Bungalow with car port – No.12
- Bungalow with large bedroom and wardrobe – No.48
- Five bedroom bungalow, which is known from the New Housing show – No.40
- Two storey modern house with garage – No.50
- Three bedroom bungalow with separate bedroom from the rooms – No.41
- Four-room rectangular bungalow – No.39
- Three-storey family house with dining room – No.4
- Large four-bedroom two storey house – No.2
- Two bedroom bungalow for smaller plots – No.15
- Three bedroom house with gallery- No.33
- 5 bedroom bungalow with rectangular floor plan – No.34
- Project of a narrow three-room bungalow in the shape of a rectangle – No.47
- Large U-shaped bungalow with double garage – No.29
- Two bedroom ceramic bungalow with one bedroom- No.93
- Three-bedroom L-shaped ground floor house – No.10
- Project of a three-bedroom house on a narrow plot – No.18
- Small bungalow for narrow plot, garden house – No.14
- Large five-bedroom, two storey house – No.3
- Four-bedroom prefab family house – No.35
- Favorite family house project with three bedrooms – No.31
Which prefab house is the most suitable for healthy living? What does it mean that the house breathes – that is, vapour permeable or diffusion open?
Taking the use of natural building materials that do not endanger our health as a matter of course, the second important factor is the degree of wall vapour permeability. In addition to the value of thermal resistance and operating costs, non-allergic clients are increasingly interested in the vapour permeability of walls in conjunction with housing hygiene.
The optimum relative humidity level is largely influenced by the fact that the building is diffusion open or diffusion closed.
Diffusion closure of buildings brings inadequate ventilation and occurrence of moulds, which are associated with unpleasant problems in the house, which in turnaffects the health of the residents. The best and most economical solution for healthy living is to build a diffusion open building on a silicate basis. Such an ecological building adjusts the relative humidity in the interior, including rooms with the highest humidity (bathroom, kitchen) at no additional cost. SW ceramic walls insulated with mineral wool are therefore not only environmentally friendly and benefit your wallet, but mainly protect your health and the health of your family. Read more about how the production of prefabricated ceramic houses has no impact on the environment.
Contact us! 8:00 – 16:00
Write us an email!