At the speed of construction
Construction of ceramic prefabricated houses is incomparably faster. Prefabricated ceramic house – Bare house can be build from 3 to 5 days. Prefabricated ceramic walls are accurate, have a thermal insulation layer directly installed from the factory and are high quality.
The total price, which is incoparable.
Thanks to a modern technology of manufacturing and construction of prefabricated ceramic walls,
that are made from ceramic composite, production speed and extremely rapid construction can reduce the price level to a minimum. You can have a bare house structure for less than 25.000, – €. See our catalog for prices.
Comparison with timberframe house
- Comparison with timberframe house the life of a ceramic house is calculated for hundreds of years, i.e. virtually unlimited.
- Elimination and suppression of fungi, insects and rodents.
- No chemicals released into the interior over time.
- There is no need to treat building material.
- Better sound insulation properties.
- The possibility of trouble-free retrofits.
- Diffusion openness – building « breathes ».
Comparison with brick construction
- the strength of the wall of the prefabricated ceramic house is significantly higher due to the integrity without joints.
- prepared water distribution and electricity services, there is no need to demolish or cut on site
- external walls of the ceramic house are imported from the factory as a two-component, with insulation
- the walls are made entirely of natural materials, as well as the thermal insulation
- the prefabricated ceramic houses have excellent thermal insulation properties due to their composition
- less built-up and more useful area while achieving the same characteristics
- no hairline cracks in the walls
Catalogue de la maison
- Large U-shaped bungalow with double garage – No.29
- Two bedroom ceramic bungalow with one bedroom- No.93
- Three-bedroom family house with large chamber – No.37
- Project of a narrow three-bedroom prefab bungalow – No.36
- Favorite family house project with three bedrooms – No.31
- 5 bedroom bungalow with rectangular floor plan – No.34
- Project of a three-bedroom house on a narrow plot – No.18
- Three bedroom bungalow with separate bedroom from the rooms – No.41
- Project of a narrow three-room bungalow in the shape of a rectangle – No.47
- Five bedroom bungalow, which is known from the New Housing show – No.40
- Small bungalow for narrow plot, garden house – No.14